For those who are new to the paralegal profession, or those who simply need a brief review of the best practices required of those drafting pleadings on a regular basis, there are a few guidelines to follow and some key information that must always be included in these crucial documents. From the facts of the case to the contact information for each party, drafting a pleading is a logical and systematic process that's easy to complete with the right information and the right steps.
- Identify the data that every pleading should contain.
- Learn what to do when the plaintiff and defendant are not known to the paralegal.
- Identify how to begin the pleading.
- Review the use of abbreviations in legal pleadings.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.