Desalination of any sort, be it thermal, geothermal, solar, biomimetic, or membrane based, is full of untapped potential in the global race for water resources. Though these processes have been researched and experimented with on countless occasions, they have still resisted total adoption across the world due to their high levels of energy consumption and large implementation and operating budgets. New technologies and processes, supported on the backs of past trials and failures, are pushing desalination toward wider and wider levels of acceptance. Download this white paper to learn more about the latest technology in desalination.
- Review experimental technologies in play.
- Learn about the Passarell System.
- Identify elements of a low-temperature thermal desalination.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.