The main way a smooth transaction with another company is achieved is through a request for proposal, which is a document that lets the public know what the company is interested in purchasing and any specifics related to that purchase that they are requiring for the contract. The writing and handling of the request for proposal is not an inherently difficult task, but is one that should be started with caution and a keen sense of what the company needs to gain from the pending business deal. This white paper outlines several key points to include in any request for proposal which can help ensure the receipt of top quality, well organized, and specifically detailed bids.
- Identify what to do before composing a request for proposal.
- Review what the are the benefits of proposal requests.
- Learn how to structure an outline for a proposal.
- Identify elements of writing a request for proposal.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.