The advent of smart phones has led to widespread use, and the likelihood of finding a mobile phone at a crime scene is high. Professionals at all levels need to increase their knowledge of how cell phones can be used as evidence gathering devices. Lawyers, security professionals and law enforcement personnel need to know the ins and outs of proper handling of these devices. Download this white paper to discover the importance of understanding the latest technology in mobile forensics.
- Learn what mobile specialists do.
- Understand the type of data that can be used as evidence.
- Review how lawyers and mobile device examiners work together.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.