Satisfaction helps to maintain customer loyalty and repeat business. As repeat business costs far less to execute than does acquiring new business, customer service professionals and organizations’ senior management teams are wise to monitor the level of satisfaction among their customer bases. Repeat sales levels are good indicators, as are some of the customer satisfaction tools of older approaches to Total Quality Management (TQM). Likely the single most valuable tool is the customer satisfaction survey, however. This white paper will help you understand the importance of the customer satisfaction survey.
- Review total quality management techniques.
- Learn the origins of customer satisfaction.
- Learn how to identify the "right" customers when the customer is not always right.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.