This white paper addresses the basic requirements for filing a gift tax return. Specifically, this paper addresses the definition of gift tax, the taxable limits, the filing requirements and other items that apply to tax professionals when filing the gift tax return.
- Review the background of the gift tax.
- Identify what the IRS defines as a gift.
- Learn what exclusions there are and how the value of a gift is determined.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.