The Flipside of Occupational Health and Safety
The most common excuse against reducing occupational health and safety (OHS) spend is the impact it will have on the workplace. Moreover, the looming possibility of paying staggering sums in penalty for non-compliance can make the idea of consolidating OHS costs seem irresponsible.
But controlling compliance costs does not have to equate to deteriorating health and safety conditions or increasing non-compliance and safety risks. Organizations can cut back on excessive costs by implementing a perfect -fit, cost-effective safety protocol. The key to achieving this OHS protocol lies in thoroughly analyzing the organization’s health and safety requirements and identifying areas of prioritization.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How to establish a cost-effective safety protocol
- The role technology plays in reducing compliance burdens
- Ways to eliminate unnecessary costs in your supply chain immediately
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.