Learn why a little information can go a long way in terms of making a picture valuable to your project.
The old expression “a photo is worth a thousand words” has been said more times than any of us know. But how is it that there are also many photos out there that no one has any idea what is in the photo, or who is in the photo, or why the photo matters? When it comes to construction projects, photos can be very beneficial to the project to show examples of different parts of the project, progress of a project and even problems in the project. This white paper reviews why in these instances, pictures really can be worth a thousand words and discusses the importance of storing the photos appropriately.
Scott Lowe, P.E.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Principal with Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Expert in critical path method scheduling, construction claim preparation and evaluation, dispute resolution, development specification, contract administration, and cost analysis
- Recognized as a national expert regarding specifications, and procurement and contracting methods for the construction industry, particularly in the areas of innovative delivery, procurement, and contracting methods
- More than 30 years of experience in the engineering and construction industry
- Served as a lecturer and presenter at national industry conferences and workshops on these topics
- Has facilitated meetings and workshops to discuss and implement changes in contracting policies and procedures to manage risk and improve performance
- Past chairman of the Construction Management Association of America’s time management committee which developed CMAA’s Standard of Practice and Procedures for Time Management
- Co-wrote the books, Construction on Contaminated Sites and Construction Delays: Understanding Them Clearly, Analyzing Them Correctly
- Registered professional engineer in more than 10 states
- Graduate, Northwestern University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.