In a tech-savvy society, English teachers may worry that mastery of the English language has become obsolete. This is far from the truth. Now, more than ever, students need to master their ability to communicate with people on the Internet. Employers require that individuals have a mastery of English grammar to professionally communicate through chat mediums, email and instant messaging. When a student arrives at college, he or she may be expected to create blog posts or online research publications as part of a homework assignment. Even though society may utilize virtual communication methods, people still need to know how to write and read to make use of these online communication tools.
- Discover the importance of mastery of the English language in a tech-savvy society.
- Identify the role of the English teacher.
- Learn how to successfully teach writing.
- Learn how to incorporate tablets and other technology into teaching writing.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.