Good Things Come in Small Packages
Conventional wisdom has generally been that cost segregation studies are only worth performing on properties with a minimum depreciable basis of $1M. Most people figured that the savings accrued on a smaller study wouldn’t even cover the cost of the study itself. Hard pass. But not so fast, this white paper reviews how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changed the rules.
Bruce A. Johnson, MBA, CEM
Capstan Tax Strategies
Bruce Johnson, CEM, CRE
- Partner at Capstan Tax Strategies
- Works closely with commercial real estate owners, investors, and accounting firms to provide practical, creative, and client-specific solutions
- Has overseen the delivery of thousands of energy efficiency and cost segregation studies
- Sought-after speaker on the national level, frequently addressing audiences at AICPA, CCIM, and other national professional organizations
- Featured presenter at the Association of Energy Engineers’ Globalcon event
- Holds the designation of Certified Energy Manager (CEM), an internationally recognized certification in energy management and efficiency
- Holds the designation of Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), a prestigious international credential that testifies to the holder’s experience, ethics, expertise, and prominence in the field of real estate
- Senior member of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP), member of the Counselors of Real Estate, Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and board member for the Philadelphia Chapter of NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Parks)
- M.B.A degree, University of New Haven; B.S. degree, Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 215-885-7510
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.