Reach the next level of minute taking to advance your career.
Gain tips to taking excellent meeting minutes. Effective minutes serve as an important part in the structural foundation of an organization. Far too often, there is simply too much unnecessary information included in the minutes. Experienced administrative professionals know that a key factor to a company’s development is having productive meeting minutes. This white paper will test your skills at taking meeting minutes.
Sandra K. Olson, PRP
Sandra K. Olson, PRP
- Current president of the NAP Educational Foundation and diamond life contributor of NAPEF
- Served as two-term national secretary of the National Association of Parliamentarians
- Practice emphasizes serving as an effective organizational officer, presiding, serving as a parliamentarian, writing effective minutes, opinion writing, professional ethics, teaching of meeting management skills, and scriptwriting
- Served as a business instructor at Central Community College, Grand Island, Nebraska
- Served as a parliamentary coach and judge for youth competitions for the Future Business Leaders of America and Family Career and Community Leaders of America, with teams placing in the top ten teams in the nation
- Conducts regular local, state, and national seminars and workshops on numerous on meeting management skills including minutes production
- Produced several publications related to the areas of meeting management including co-author of Conventions A to Z
- Recipient of the AK-SAR-BEN Ike Friedman Educational Leadership Award, 2001; the Nebraska Phil Evans Leah Koester Achievement Award, 2020; and received the Distinguished Alumni Award in 2018 from the University of Nebraska in Kearney
- Holds membership in the National Association of Parliamentarians, National Education Association, past president of Nebraska State Association of Parliamentarians and Nebraska State Business Education Association, PEO, Alpha Delta Kappa
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at 308-380-6017 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.