We surveyed over 550+ safety professionals, executives, and more to find out how exactly organizations are addressing safety in their leadership roles.
It was noteworthy that over one-half of participants agreed or strongly agreed that their employees generally comply with safety rules and policies, but view workplace safety as “someone else’s job.” This speaks to a key component of safety culture—employee engagement.
Download this report you'll learn the top 10 metrics for assessing safety culture along with answers to the following questions:
- How are environment, health, and safety (EHS) professionals demonstrating strong leadership and encouraging positive employee engagement?
- Are senior-level leadership roles informed, invested in, and supportive of safety initiatives at businesses today?
- How engaged are front-line employees with safety initiatives, and what are the biggest obstacles to employee engagement?
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.