Industry experts predict health care spending to increase 5.7% annually over the next decade.
With health care costs increasing, patients that are already struggling with paying for medical bills face a future with an even great financial burden. With the adoption of the Affordable Care Act and the rule changes that have taken effect, dealing with the changes in the health care has become a challenging task for anyone, let alone consumers. Everyone involved is in a uncertain position, one that is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
Phil C. Solomon
- Publisher of Revenue Cycle News and vice president of Global Services for MiraMed
- 25 years of experience consulting on numerous financial and revenue cycle engagements across various health care market segments; has designed and developed executable strategies for outsourcing initiatives for clinical and revenue cycle financial performance improvement, revenue enhancement and expense reduction for a broad range of hospitals, health systems and multi-specialty physician groups
- Numerous educational webinars and speaking engagements such as Healthcare Financial Management Association, MiraMed Learning Institute, National Association of Healthcare Access Management (HFMA) and American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)
- Featured writer for Revenue Cycle News, The Focus, BMH Healthcare Blog, Blog-Dash, Healthcare Financial Management Association publications and Ezine Article Publications
- Member HFMA, American Collectors Association and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Graduate, San Diego State University
- Can be contacted at 404-849-8065, [email protected], [email protected] and Twitter @philcsolomon
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.