Transportation habits are changing quickly.
Transportation network companies, ride-hailing companies like Uber and Lyft, are changing transportation habits and having a material impact on parking demand across communities throughout the country. The largest impacts of TNCs to parking are occurring at hotels, restaurants, events centers, and airports where demand for TNCs is greatest. Although it is the policy of TNCs to withhold information, data has been extrapolated through survey, direct observation, and other secondary research reports. This white paper reviews this data and current impact that ride-hailing is making.
- Project Manager at Walker Consultants
- Joined Walker’s Parking Operations Consulting Group after ten years of leadership positions with commercial parking operators
- Based out of the Los Angeles office, he covers the West Coast and has expertise in all manners of parking, including Class A commercial garages, hotel, event and stadium parking, on-street valet, mixed-use, municipalities, off-airport, and flat lots
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @parkingmaster
Walker Parking Consultants
- Operations consultant for Walker Parking Consultants
- Based in the Chicago office covering the Midwest and providing support nationally
- Previously held a director level management role for 7+ years with a private operator
- Experience in commercial, residential, special event, hospitality, airport, and medical projects
- Facilitates and manages studies related to parking operations, due diligence, financial and parking planning, and auditing
- Completes regular engagements with public and private clientele
- Professional affiliations include National Parking Association – Certified Parking Professional (CPP), International Parking Institute; Member of the New Membership Committee, Women In Parking; volunteer
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.