Learn about recent developments in surface treatment filters.
There is an ever-expanding interest water resources which has paved the way for tighter regulations. Particularly in that areas of oily wastewater which affect many different industries. Water treatment and oil spill control can be managed in different ways and accomplished in different ways depending on the type of contaminant and the location of the discharge. This white paper discusses the removal of dilute oily compounds with the use of hydrocarbon filtrations systems.
Gregory G. Aymong
Highland Tank & Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Vice president of sales for Highland Tank & Manufacturing Company, Inc., the largest producer of storage and wastewater treatment tanks and in the United States
- Inventor of the patented Highland Tank oil/water separator and Corella® enhanced coalescer technology and has worked for Highland Tank for 34 years
- His numerous equipment and process patents and designs are used extensively by petroleum, industrial, municipal, military and commercial facilities worldwide for the prevention of oil, grease, and hazardous materials spills into the environment
- Worked in the industry in the United States and overseas for almost 40 years
- Worked on nearly 20,000 oil/water separator installations for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies in all 50 states and territories, 11 countries, and four continents
- Wrote numerous articles on oil/water separators and storage tanks and vessels and lectured on "Water Storage Tanks: From Construction to Rehabilitation" for Lorman Education Services
- Spoken about storage and wastewater treatment tanks at many events and meetings
- Can be contacted at 814-893-5701 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.