In response to the financial crises of the last decade, government regulators have put strict new laws into place that regulate lending. Regulators have also become increasingly strict regarding compliance with older regulations. Understanding the regulatory restrictions and requirements in lending is the first step towards compliance. Remember that additional regulations may apply in your given municipality or state. In this white paper, the regulations that commercial lenders must follow are listed and described in detail.
- Review new risk retention requirements.
- Identify regulatory changes related to the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Review changes to the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.