For some HR or payroll professionals, writing a complete payroll manual from scratch can be a daunting task. All processes, policies and procedures must be documented to make it easier to refer to for any reason. Putting your procedures in writing helps to ensure the same outcome occurs for each payroll processing period. This information packed, free white paper, is a critical tool for anyone in the HR or payroll position.
- Identify what goes into a payroll manual.
- Learn how to structure the table of contents.
- Review how to document payroll procedures.
- Gain tips for drafting the policy.
- Learn how to deal with Department of Labor investigations.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.