Financial security doesn't just happen.
There are certain things that go on in everyone’s life, we live, we work, we pay taxes, and we die. And aging, taxes, retiring, and death are not topics on the top of most people’s conversation lists. However, these things are all unavoidable so by planning ahead the hope is you will be set up for a more practical, independent life. This white paper reviews some ideas that can help you to plan for retirement and take advantage of opportunities that you may not be aware of.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- One of those very rare sales management and business development experts with not only 33 years of true sales experience but advanced degrees in sales productivity - not many can make such a claim
- Wrote the successful sales process books Split Second Selling and Selling the Norm as well as nine other books
- The creator of the Sales Leadership Certificate, one of only 64 programs in the United States offering an accredited degree in the profession of selling and has a top-ranked podcast called ‘Sales Acceleration’
- Works with organizations and individuals that struggle and transforms them into wealthy professionals
- Leading international keynote speaker and is often requested by the media
- With more than 800 articles in sales and selling, 45 audios, and more than three decades of sales experience, he has the answers to help your sales career trajectory
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.