Time can pass quickly - have a plan in place now.
Review issues involving executors, trustees, beneficiaries and others, including identifying who will do the tax returns, individual income tax, estate tax, and fiduciary income tax and gift tax returns. This white paper reviews IRAs, foreign trusts, subchapter S election, and portability. Portability may be a simple concept however if it isn’t timely elected it can be costly and time consuming and not guaranteed that the IRS will permit a late election.
Kenneth E. Konop
Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Senior counsel with Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Practice emphasizes estate administration, estate planning, litigation and charitable entities
- Given numerous speeches and written articles during his 40 years of practice
- Member of ACTEC and former chairperson of the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted in Michigan, Illinois and Washington, D.C.
- J.D. degree, Wayne State University School of Law; LL.M. degree in taxation, New York University; B.A. degree, University of Michigan
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 248-267-3210
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.