For the first time in over 10 years, personal protective equipment (PPE) has been listed on OSHA’s top 10 Most Cited Violations, exemplifying its important role in safety.
Unfortunately, despite organizations ramping up safety compliance measures, too many preventable workplace fatalities still remain. 5,147 fatal work injuries occurred in 2017 alone. What’s more, workplace fatalities in certain sectors, like private mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, have risen by 26%.
Download this white paper and learn:
- Rising workplace fatalities and the increasingly stringent regulations
- The role of PPE in the hierarchy of control
- How to conduct a hazard assessment in your workplace
- Ways to supplement your PPE strategy with technology
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.