Any loan, no matter if it's owned by a single bank or participated in by multiple banks, requires a great deal of due diligence to ensure that the borrower will not default on the balance at any point in the term. Furthermore, it requires careful scrutiny over the details of the loan and its intended purpose at the time of borrowing. By being careful when lending to consumers who request a participation loan, and understanding both the benefits and drawbacks of such an approach, bankers can lower the threat to their overall fiscal health and confidently help their customers build bigger, stronger businesses and development projects.
- Understand why to buy into a participation loan.
- Learn how to examine a loan's participation agreement.
- Learn how to prepare for, and argue, all three provisions.
- Identify what to research before buying.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.