Step one - success happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Most negotiations are characterized by a series of components or sub-processes of the larger negotiation. In other words, although every negotiation is unique, negotiators face certain inherent elements. Typically, the process of Legal Negotiations, Theory and Applications, is divided into six component parts, or six steps. As a party or an advocate to a negotiation, one must realize that there does not exist a strict or consistent order of these processes in each negotiation. Rather, most negotiations will contain these elements in some order throughout the negotiation process. This is particularly true when parties are involved in multiple issue negotiations. This white paper reviews the six steps of the negotiation process.
Troy S. Radunsky
DeVore Radunsky, LLC
- Managing partner and owner, DeVore Radunsky LLC
- Practices in construction litigation, municipal/1983 claims, premises liability, retail, wrongful death, trucking claims, catastrophic injury, general tort liability, fire claims, large loss property damage claims, products liability, automobile negligence, transactional/commercial work and insurance coverage issues
- Designated Illinois Super Lawyer/Rising Star, 2011-present
- Successfully mediated/arbitrated over 350 state and federal matters; Cook County arbitrator
- Deposed 100’s of witnesses including medical and other experts
- Lectured to national and local audiences regarding complex litigation issues
- J.D. degree, The John Marshall Law School
Jason E. DeVore
DeVore Radunsky, LLC
- Managing partner and owner, DeVore Radunsky, LLC
- Practice embraces tenders of defense, triggers of coverage, allocation, intellectual property, advertising injury, pastoral abuse, trade secrets, professional liability, commercial and personal lines, umbrella and excess coverage, construction defections and accidents, trucking and auto liability, liquidation and dissolution of insurance carriers, insurance produce professional liability, compliance and insurance pooling agreements
- Designated Illinois Super Lawyer, 2017-present
- Published author for insurance risk articles, including "Public Policy and the Art of Drafting Conforming Insurance Policies", Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (2017)
- Member of the Trial Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois; handled matters pro hac vice throughout the United States, including Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Washington and Wisconsin
- Selected as the preferred coverage counsel for A+ Rated insurers and businesses
- J.D. degree, IIT Chicago Kent college of Law
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.