What Executives Commonly Get Wrong
While company executives continue to manage during the COVID-19 pandemic, now, more than ever, they are searching for change to happen in their organizations. Our author, Ryan Gottfredson, is often hearing executives say that they need to become more agile. While that is a wonderful concept, it is important to stop and determine what organizational change really requires. This white paper reviews what that change requires and where executives often go wrong.
Ryan Gottfredson, Ph.D.
- A cutting-edge leadership development author, researcher and consultant
- Helps organizations vertically develop their leaders primarily through a focus on mindsets
- Currently a leadership and management professor at the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University-Fullerton (CSUF)
- Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author of Success Mindsets: The Keys to Unlocking Greater Success in Your Life, Work, and Leadership; this will be published by Morgan James Publishing
- Respected authority and researcher on topics related to leadership, management and organizational behavior
- Published over 19 articles across a variety of journals including: Leadership Quarterly, Journal of Management, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Business Horizons and Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies; his research has been cited over 2,500 times since 2015
- Featured in popular press outlets including Harvard Business Review, Society for Human Resource Management, Association for Talent Development and Training Industry
- Consulted for dozens of corporations across a variety of industries including banking, health care, education, agriculture, and energy; some clients include CVS Health, Mondelez, and Deutsche Telekom
- Has extensive training experience, having conducted keynotes and trainings for companies including Experian, Volcom, American Airlines and CertaPro Painters
- Recognized as one of the best professors at Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
- Ph.D. degree in organizational behavior and human resources, Indiana University; B.A. degree, Brigham Young University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.