A growing number of adolescents and young adults are engaging in acts of non-suicidal self injury in order to cope with various aspects of their lives. Even for the most experienced and skilled social workers and counselors, non-suicidal self injury (NSSI) clients present difficult and exhausting cases. This white paper will help you to implement proven intervention strategies that are essential in the discontinuation of NSSI behaviors, particularly in adolescents and young adults.
- Learn how to establish an alliance with the caseworker.
- Identify what is behind NSSI behaviors.
- Review how to educate and enrich the support system.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.