Effective March 19, 2019 - are you ready?
As of March 19, 2019, any disbursement of naltrexone drug products that is given in an outpatient prescription for the treatment of alcohol dependence of opioid dependence is required to be reported to the Ohio Automated Rx Reporting System. This white paper reviews these new obligations and exemptions.
Daniel S. Zinsmaster
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Currently Of Counsel in the Health Care Law Practice Group at Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Recently elected to partner, effective January 1, 2018
- Extensive experience in the health care arena, particularly administrative and disciplinary proceedings, as well as regulatory investigations and compliance
- Prior to joining Dinsmore, practiced for nearly seven years with the State Medical Board of Ohio, advising Board members and agency personnel on issues related to the Medical Practices Act of Ohio, Chapter 119 Administrative Procedures, and federal rules and regulations implicating the area of health care
- Counsel hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices and other providers through internal compliance investigations, government audits/investigations, voluntary disclosures and settlement negotiations with state and federal government agencies
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association, Society of Ohio Healthcare Attorneys Association, American Bar Association (Health Law Section, Substance Use Disorders Task Force), Ohio State Bar Association (Health Law Committee, Administrative Law Committee), and Columbus Bar Association (Health Care Law Committee)
- J.D. degree, Capital University Law School, during which time clerked at the Legal Office of the Ohio Governor and the Business and Regulations Division of the Columbus City Attorney’s Office
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 614-628-6949
Courtney M. White
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Attorney in the Health Care Law Practice Group at Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Experience representing hospitals, physicians, physician groups, and other health care providers
- Advises clients regarding compliance with state and federal health care laws and regulations, including the proper maintenance and release of medical records
- Drafts compliance plans and provides training and advice for health care providers throughout Ohio to assist in the implementation of proper record-keeping procedures
- Assists clients in disciplinary proceedings based on allegations of poor record-keeping
- J.D. degree, cum laude, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 614-628-6952
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.