Whether they own a business or are thinking about buying one, most people need -- at least at some point -- to know how much their businesses are worth. In fact, this service is probably more in-demand than you think. If you are a professional accountant or CPA, you should know about the different kinds of business valuation methods so that you can start offering this service. Download this white paper to learn about adding business valuation to your repertoire of services to expand your clientele.
- Determine when business valuation is necessary.
- Review the most popular methods of business valuation.
- Gain knowledge on asset, market and profit based valuations.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.