In the age of the Internet, anyone who considers themselves to be an experienced researcher is likely to have the ability to follow a few simple procedures to find people online. Information that was always traditionally kept in the middle of cumbersome files and stacks of paperwork in brick-and-mortar buildings can now all be easily located online. For a thorough researcher, using readily available resources on the web typically makes the job of finding one specific individual into an uncomplicated process. This white paper offers tips and pointers for locating people on the internet.
- Learn how to use social networking to search for people.
- Review how to use online public records.
- Identify what online resources are free to use.
- Discover online information providers.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.