Could this repeal adversely affect telehealth services?
Telehealth services calls for hefty and trustworthy Internet connectivity. With net neutrality there could be issues with speeding up or slowing down service. Health care experts are concerned that the FCC’s repeal of the net neutrality rules will adversely affect the telehealth services. Read this white paper for details on how the net neutrality rules are being looked at by health care experts.
- Counsel in the Washington, D.C. office of Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Practice is focused on health care regulatory compliance including representation of providers, suppliers and other health industry stakeholders in a broad range of regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters with a particular focus on fraud and abuse counseling, advising on federal and state regulatory compliance, privacy/security issues, coverage/reimbursement, and policy and compliance issues related to telehealth
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous compliance issues relating to telehealth arrangements, including privacy/security challenges and fraud and abuse risks, amongst others
- Wrote several publications related to the areas of health care fraud and abuse, telehealth compliance issues, privacy and security, billing and reimbursement, and licensure matters
- Currently an adjunct professor at American University – Washington College of Law teaching courses on legal issues in eHealth technologies and health care fraud and abuse
- Member of the Virginia, North Carolina, and Washington, D.C. bars and an active member of the American Health Lawyers Association, American Telemedicine Association, and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- J.D. degree, Emory University School of Law; B.S. degree, Michigan State University
- Can be contacted at 202-747-2346 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.