With so many unique cases and so many variables, social workers are often find themselves in a number of different ethical and legal dilemmas that can affect their profession in profound ways. It is absolutely essential for professionals in the field to develop a strong understanding of the most common challenges, the most helpful resources, and the unique ways that their behavior can benefit the community at large. The key to a long-term, successful future in social work is to successfully recognize, embrace, and navigate these dilemmas in the best interest of both the social work profession and the client that presents the challenge.
- Learn where social workers can go to answer ethical questions.
- Review state and federal guidelines concerning the social work profession.
- Understand legal and ethical challenges facing the broader social work practice.
- Learn how to report ethical or legal wrongdoing by colleagues.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.