Not admitting to mistakes can have long-term effects.
Some leaders are unable or unwilling to accept or admit that they have made a mistake. Some have embraced a “never apologize” attitude as they think it is a sign of weakness. By not acknowledging a mistake, leaders are setting themselves up for long-term problems with their team of employees. This video reviews what happens when a leader refuses to accept responsibility for a mistake; as well as reviews important mindsets that leaders should have to avoid losing loyalty of their team.
Nicole Lipkin, Psy.D., M.B.A.
Equilibria Leadership Consulting & Equilibria PCS
- Dr. Nicole Lipkin is an organizational psychologist specializing in leadership and organizational development, coaching and consulting
- She coaches and develops top executives from Fortune 100 companies to leaders at start-ups
- Combining the science of human behavior with practical approaches to business and leadership, Dr. Lipkin has helped her clients transform their leadership approach and transform their cultures
- Nicole is the author of the best-selling leadership book What Keeps Leaders Up At Night and the co-author of the book, Y in the Workplace: Managing the “Me First” Generation
- Nicole is a regular contributor to the broadcast community and has been featured on NPR, NBC, CBS, Fox Business News, Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, New York Times Magazine, and nu-merous other media outlets both nationally and internationally.
- She is a sought after global keynote speaker around topics of leadership and productivity
- She is the CEO of Equilibria Leadership Consulting, a leadership development and executive coaching firm and the founder of Equilibria Psychological and Consultation Services
- Nicole is a Board certified executive coach and adjunct faculty for the Center for Creative Leadership
- Contact Nicole at [email protected] or visit Equilibira Leadership Consulting at www.equilibrialeadership.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.