According to data compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, 127 law enforcement officers died in 2012 while on duty. The leading cause of death for these officers were traffic-related incidents. Traffic stops can be inherently dangerous for law enforcement professionals due to the presence of traffic, drivers who are not paying attention and violent individuals in vehicles that may try to evade detection or arrest. However, by taking proactive measures during each stage of the stop, law enforcement professionals may be able to reduce the number of deaths and injuries that occur during traffic stops.
- Learn what to do before the stop.
- Identify appropriate locations to do a stop.
- Review procedures to follow during the stop.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.