In spite of its importance to your case, jury selection is not a task you typically get a lot of time to complete. The fact that the same interpersonal skills that make for a good trial lawyer also prove helpful in selecting jurors can work to your advantage. However, like so many aspects of the legal profession, jury selection is something that takes time and practice to perfect.
- Learn how to research through public records and social media.
- Gain strategies for juror questions.
- Learn how to identify bad jurors and how to discover juror bias.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.