In the U.S., there is now a greater emphasis on social enterprise. Consumers want to know that a for-profit company will have a positive impact on the environment. Research studies indicate that 92 percent of Americans had a positive perception of companies that were dedicated to supporting charitable organizations in 2011. In 2001, only 81 percent of Americans positively viewed a company that made efforts to donate to charitable causes. A joint venture is one legal instrument that can facilitate a for-profit company's charitable contributions. This white paper will address the legal requirements that must be fulfilled to create a joint venture and put forth the numerous advantages associated with a joint venture.
- Learn what a joint venture is.
- Identify the legal requirements in creating a joint venture.
- Determine the benefits of setting up a joint venture with a for-profit company.
- Review the tax exemptions available for joint ventures.
- Discover the liabilities impacting joint ventures.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.