Do you know when an intercreditor/subordination agreement is necessary?
Intercreditor and subordination agreements can require the most refinement in the practice of debt finance law. It is critical for finance professionals to be knowledgeable of the issues involved and the impact that these agreements can have on their rights during the life of a deal and in a foreclosure or bankruptcy scenario. Download this white paper to review what core issues need to be addressed and who needs to be involved.
- Partner with the law firm of McGuireWoods LLP in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Practice focuses on corporate and commercial lending transactions
- Represents agents, lenders, borrowers and participants in syndicated, club and single lender credit facilities
- Experience includes cash flow and asset based facilities, venture financings, leveraged acquisition financings, working capital lines, debt refinancings and dividend recapitalizations in a variety of industries including health care and restaurant franchise
- Has experience with nonperforming commercial loans involving workouts and restructurings
- Admitted to the State Bar of North Carolina
- J.D. degree, Wake Forest University; B.S. degree in computer science and an M.B.A. degree, East Carolina University
- Can be contacted at 704-343-2335 or [email protected]
Stephanie A. Zabela
- Partner with the law firm of McGuireWoods LLP in Chicago, Illinois
- Concentrates practice on commercial finance transactions, real estate matters, and general corporate law
- Regularly represents lenders and borrowers in asset-based lending, cash-flow lending, acquisition financing, health care lending, real estate lending, multicurrency financing, and cross-border transactions
- Experienced with specialty collateral, such as intellectual property, goods covered by certificates of title, and leasehold and fee interests in real estate
- Also represents companies in corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, and advises financial institutions on issues of regulatory compliance
- Admitted to the State Bar of Illinois
- Named to "Illinois Rising Stars," Banking, Real Estate: Business, Business/Corporate, Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2014-2017
- J.D. degree, New York University School of Law; B.A. degree, summa cum laude, in English, University of Notre Dame
- Can be contacted at 312-849-8206 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.