You can't control the weather ... but you can plan on it.
There may not be a one size fits all answer for knowing how to plan for the weather, but there are a few approaches that can help when planning your critical path method schedule. This white paper reviews these approaches and stresses that the method that works for one project may not work for the next.
Mark Nagata is a Director/Shareholder of TRAUNER and is an expert in the areas of critical path method scheduling, delay and inefficiency analysis, and construction claim preparation and evaluation. He loves to get questions at [email protected].
Bill Haydt is a Director/Shareholder of TRAUNER and is an expert the areas of construction claims preparation and evaluation, development and review of Critical Path Method (CPM) Schedules, delay analysis, training, and dispute resolution. He can be reached at [email protected].
Mark Nagata, PSP, CDT
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Director, shareholder with Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Expertise in the areas of CPM scheduling; claims preparation and analysis; and the review, editing, and updating of specifications
- Has provided expert testimony on delays, termination for default, and damages
- Author of Construction Delays, Third Edition
- Certified planning and scheduling professional
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist with the Construction Specifications Institute
- Involved in the analysis and presentation of claims on projects involving mass transit, government, military, education, high-rise residential, and civil works construction
- Contributing writer to the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International’s Recommended Practice No. 29R-03 for Forensic Schedule Analysis
- The Recommended Practice is the first publication in the industry that comprehensively classifies all known schedule analysis techniques used by construction scheduling professionals to identify and measure project delay using project schedules
- Award-winning instructor with the National Highway Institute; he is currently presenting the following courses: “Managing Highway Contract Claims: Analysis & Avoidance, Alternative Contracting,” “Use of CPM for Estimating Scheduling and Timely Completion,” and “Principles of Writing Highway Construction Specifications"
- B.A. degree in economics, University of Pennsylvania
- Can be contacted at 215-814-6400 or [email protected]
Bill Haydt, Esq.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Director, shareholder at Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Qualified as an expert in construction scheduling, delay analysis, and damages
- Expertise lies in the areas of construction claims preparation and evaluation, development and review of critical path method (CPM) schedules, delay analysis, training, and dispute resolution
- Certified and award-winning instructor for Federal Highway Administration’s National Highway Institute courses, including Managing Highway Contract Claims: Analysis and Avoidance, and has provided CPM scheduling services to contractors and owners on a variety of projects, including bridge, highway, educational, and hotel projects
- Presented seminars, webinars, and construction claims-related presentations for private firms and public agencies across the country
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- J.D. degree, Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law; B.A. degree in civil engineering and architectural engineering, Drexel University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 215-814-6400
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.