Rainwater harvesting is a sustainable method of providing fresh, clean water to growing populations when freshwater sources are limited. While harvesting rainwater has proven to be an effective technique for providing populations with much-needed water, there are important factors related to implementing and maintaining a rainwater harvesting system that must be examined prior to planning such a system. Download this white paper to understand these rain water harvesting factors.
- Explore the various uses of rainwater.
- Identify health concerns related to rainwater harvesting.
- Determine how much rainwater is needed.
- Review rainwater design and installation issues.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.