The most important thing when starting the closing process of a business is to remain calm - dissolving a business can be stressful at times, but the hard part (deciding to end operations) is already over. Of course, actually sitting down with investors and employees to notify them of the decision can be rough, but if you make sure to thoroughly explain the reasons behind the dissolution, no one can possibly hold a closing against you. Download this white paper to guide you through step by step on how to properly dissolve a business.
- Identify the initial steps to take.
- Learn how to file with the state.
- Review IRS tax obligations.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.