For most small businesses, finding adequate financing is often a challenge. To help meet this need, the SBA has established a series of programs that provide or guarantee loans under a variety of circumstances. Before considering the SBA as a source of financing, it is helpful to understand the types of loans that are available and the requirements that pertain to each, which are outlined in this white paper.
- Identify different types of SBA loans.
- Review eligibility requirements and the application process.
- Learn the steps that the lender takes in SBA lending.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.