The search for the right vendors and suppliers can be a bit of challenge. With so many different companies operating as these types of providers, it only makes sense that choosing the best ones can take quite a bit of time. For businesses that are not yet established, finding the right vendors can sometimes take several months. For those that are already up and running, switching vendors can also take an extensive amount of time. To keep relationships good with vendors and suppliers, it is of the utmost importance to know how to find them, how to negotiate with them and how to rate them, which is outlined in this white paper.
- Learn how to find the best possible vendors.
- Learn how to negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Identify which traits are most important in a vendor.
- Determine how to improve existing vendor and supplier relationships.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.