Companies that are serious about long-term growth and sustainability need to create a strategy for purchasing that secures them the most reliable and high-quality vendors, the best products, and the best price on essential materials that will reduce overheads, raise profit margins, and keep customers satisfied both in terms of value and long-term quality. This process can sometimes be extensive and even time-consuming, but it should be seen as a significant investment in the company's long-term fortunes and market share. Download this white paper to learn how to develop such a strategy.
- Learn how to get started in creating a strategic purchasing plan.
- Review how to evaluate vendors.
- Develop skills in price negotiation.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.