Whether you’re developing an in-person presentation, a webinar, or a business meeting, the recommended process is the same.
Our author, Tom Kennedy, is guided by the acronym ARM, which stands for Audience/Result/Message. It’s a tried-and-true process that simplifies the three critical components of any presentation. Regardless of your public speaking experience or your organizational role, the ARM formula will help you streamline and deliver effective presentations, meetings, even voicemails. Download this white paper for a review of how ARM works.
- Associated Press award-winning broadcaster, Certified Management Consultant* (CMC) by the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) who coaches business leaders across all vertical markets and all career levels in presentation, public speaking and media/video skills *CMC is also an international certification by The International Consul of Management Consulting Institutes and includes ISO/IEC17024 accreditation
- His coaching, after TV/radio on-air experience in five major U.S. markets all around the country, has been with clients from the most senior leaders at the largest global companies to individuals like researchers and entrepreneurs
- Specializes in helping his clients successfully develop and deliver focused, effective, and memorable messages, internally and externally, including the effective use of the Web, print, and broadcast media
- Former board member and director of communications for IMC USA, Board Member of WEST (Women in the Enterprise of Science and Technology), a regular speaker at the Harvard School of Public Health and numerous business groups, a former board member of The Society of Professional Consultants, and adjunct professor in the Communications Studies Department at Emerson College
- Can be contacted at 781-259-4411, [email protected], https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomkennedycmc or www.kennedygroupboston.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.