Don’t struggle through awkward conversations. Let the words flow with confidence.
Do you find small talk awkward and conversations downright painful? Don't you wish you had an easy-to-follow formula that you could use to get past that awkwardness? Now you do! The best part is that this formula only has three components - none of which require you change your personality or stay up late studying current events. Yes, even you can be a world-class conversationalist by following these three easy steps.
Melanie Hope is the owner of Hope Speaking LLC, a Partner of SPiTshine Presentation Training, and a professional copywriter and editor. She has travelled 43 states and 4 continents conducting seminars and workshops to both private and public enterprises. Ms. Hope has written five books about networking/marketing, leadership/communications, and writing/publishing; and is the author of multiple e-books on writing and goalsetting.
Hope Speaking LLC
- Owner/Operator of StormKatt Productions LLC (writing/editing) and Hope Speaking (training/speaking)
- More than 20 years of experience in the corporate world in leadership and development
- Contracted with both private and public enterprises delivering live workshops throughout the world
- Written multiple books about leadership, communication, and writing
- Distinguished (highest) Toastmaster status; semi-finalist in the 2012 World Championship of Public Speaking
- Co-host of podcast and video channel CounterCultureWISE
- Professional editor and writer for multiple clients, including NPR
- B.A. degree in communications, University of Washington
- Can be contacted at [email protected], HopeSpeaking.com, Twitter® @hopespeaking, Facebook® facebook.com/hopespeakingllc, YouTube® youtube.com/hopespeaking, Pinterest® pinterest.com/hopespeaking, and LinkedIn® linkedin.com/in/hopespeaking
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.