Target Those That Are “A Pleasure to Manage”
When your company is looking to hire new employees they should be looking for not only a new hire to fill the position but for a new hire that will respect a manager’s already limited time. Hiring managers should be intentionally focusing on hiring top performers who won’t require a lot of the manager’s time. Our author, Dr. John Sullivan, call these potential new hires “a pleasure to manage employees” because they act in such a way that it literally makes them a pleasure to manage. This white paper reviews how the hiring manager can determine these types of new hires and implement this into their process right away and discusses the 12 behaviors that managers can find in these types of employees.
Dr. John Sullivan & Associates
- Leading expert on recruiting, teaching hundreds of corporate recruiters through his speaking at conferences, onsite corporate training, webinars, and weekly articles
- As a professor for over 30 years, he has taught thousands of students how to write "Wow resumes" that have garnered them interviews and jobs at leading Silicon Valley companies
- Internationally known HR thought-leader from the Silicon Valley; specializing in strategic talent management solution
- Prolific author with over 900 articles and 10 books covering all areas of talent management along with his many articles and books; has written over a dozen white papers, conducted over 50 webinars, dozens of workshops, and has been featured in over 35 videos
- Engaging corporate speaker who has excited audiences at over 300 corporations/organizations in 30 countries on all 7 continents
- Ideas have appeared in every major business source including the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, CFO, Inc., NY Times, SmartMoney, USA Today, HBR, and the Financial Times; in addition, he writes for the WSJ Experts column and the LinkedIn® Talent blog
- Interviewed on CNN and the CBS and ABC nightly news, NPR, as well many local TV and radio outlets
- Fast Company called him the "Michael Jordan of hiring", Staffing.org called him the "Father of HR metrics," and SHRM called him "one of the industries most respected strategists"
- Selected among HR’s Top 10 Leading Thinkers and was ranked #8 among the top 25 online influencers in talent management
- Served as the Chief Talent Officer of Agilent Technologies, the HP spinoff with 43,000 employees, as well as becoming the CEO of the Business Development Center, a minority business consulting firm in Bakersfield, California
- Currently a professor of management at San Francisco State, 1982 – present
- He wants to hear and respond to your most pressing questions about advanced talent strategies; his articles can be found all over the internet and on his popular website www.drjohnsullivan.com and on www.ERE.Net
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.