Make sure you protect critical infrastructure.
Unfortunately, in today’s world corporations and business are all too familiar with the continuous threat to their information technology systems due to malicious insiders, cyber threats and even human error. While operational technology helps to keep track of and manage assets and facilities it also put them at risk for attach. This white paper reviews why an incident response plan (IRP) is crucial and discusses important elements essential to exercising an IRP.
John J. (Jack) Pringle, Jr.
Adams and Reese LLP
- Partner in the Columbia, SC office of the law firm of Adams and Reese LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of privacy, information security, and information governance for financial institutions, health care providers, public utilities, and other businesses; he helps businesses protect, manage, and communicate information lawfully and effectively
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including legal frameworks and compliance applicable to information security (HIPAA-HITECH, GLB, State Breach Notification Laws, GDPR), marketing and advertising (TCPA, CAN-SPAM, FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule), consumer privacy (FDCPA, FCRA, FACTA), information governance (including collection, retention, management, and destruction or records and documents), and social media
- Has written several articles in the areas of privacy, data security and information governance
- Holds the Information Privacy Professional (CIPP-US) designation from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), and advises clients on the retention, collection, management, and production of electronically stored information (ESI)
- J.D. degree, University of South Carolina; B.A. degree, Washington and Lee University
- Can be contacted at 803-343-1270, [email protected] or on Twitter® @jjpringlesc
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.