Why humor works in the workplace, and when it doesn’t.
There are many tips, tools and tricks of the trade for professionals when interacting with others. One tool that is often overlooked is having a sense of humor. This white paper reviews how a sense of humor can be just what a stressful environment needs to run smoothly and can also bolster team morale.
Expressions of Excellence! (TM)
- Founder of Expressions of Excellence!™, a full-service training firm helping sales and service professionals engage and express, sell, and excel in the marketplace
- Coaches organizations to tell their and their client's success stories, design and deliver great customer experiences, and communicate for success
- Author of Stellar Service: Merge NOW with WOW to Win Customers for Life! (www.mergenowwithwow.com)
- Author of the Good, Better … BEST! series of books on communication and leadership, a pocketbook on leadership, three tips booklets, a CD, and hundreds of published articles on sales and service, communication, leadership, excellence, and more
- Founding president, dean emeritus of the Speakers Academy of National Speakers Association — Northern California chapter
- Instructor, University of California Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley Campus since 2001
- Interviewed John Wooden, Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger and Harvey Mackay, and has been interviewed by 60 Minutes, BBC Radio, and Financial Times of London
- Clients include Pfizer, McKesson, Plantronics, ATT, headsets.com, U.S. Army, nolo.com, Hilton Hotels, dozens of national and regional associations including NSA, MPI, CalSAE, HSMAE, CIBC, HDI, PMI, NAPO, NACE, and SGMP
- Senior consultant, www.TheConsultingTeam.com, facilitating positive change
- Can be reached at 510-547-0664, [email protected], or www.ExpressionsOfExcellence.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.