How big is the problem?
This is a major due diligence question – how big is the problem – and requires some degree of understanding about conditions in the ground. If a property has a history of investigative or remedial work when due diligence commences, existing engineering reports, investigative data and even remedial action documentation may provide a ready answer. In many cases, however, the only way to reduce unknowns to manageable dimension is to obtain data about actual site conditions. Download this white paper for a review of the overarching themes of Phase II assessment.
Christopher P. McCormack, Esq.
Pullman & Comley LLC
- Member, Pullman & Comley, LLC
- Practice includes due diligence support for environmental aspects of corporate and real estate transactions, extensive litigation experience in environmental cost recovery and environmental insurance coverage litigation, including lead counsel responsibility for PRP coalitions at Superfund sites, and complex commercial litigation
- Chair, ASTM Task Group for ASTM E1903-11, “Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process;” Member and Former Membership Secretary of ASTM Committee E50 on Environmental Assessment, Risk Management and Corrective Action
- Author and speaker on environmental topics, including guest lectures at the City College of New York on the ASTM Phase II standard. Author of “The ASTM Standard for Phase II Environmental Site Assessments,” published in Bloomberg BNA , “Daily Environmental Report” and recognized by the Burton Awards for excellence in legal writing in 2013
- Legislative liaison and former Chair (2015-2017) of the Environmental Section of the Connecticut Bar Association
- Listed in Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers; fellow of the American Bar Foundation; Life Fellow of Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Graduate of Yale University and Fordham Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 203-330-2016
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.