The challenge facing most companies is retaining an expert workforce.
By busting the myths of agent disengagement, taking concrete steps to boost agent engagement, and getting buy‐in from the C‐suite, businesses can finally start keeping up with customers’ rising expectations. Many companies are operating under a false set of assumptions about agent retention and the broader strategy of investing in superior service. This white paper reviews the four key myths held by contact center executives relating to the causes of customer and agent dissatisfaction and their cost.
Customer Care Measurement & Consulting LLC
- Vice chairman, Customer Care Measurement & Consulting LLC
- A customer experience researcher, innovator and entrepreneur
- Previously with TARP US, as co-founder, president and vice chairman
- Directed the 1970's breakthrough study of consumer complaint behavior and customer service for the White House Office of Consumer Affairs, he is one of the original trailblazers of the customer experience industry
- His contributions to this research overturned conventional wisdom and were instrumental to repositioning customer care as a potential profit center
- Authoritative consultant in the field of customer-driven quality, having personally directed some 1,000 customer experience studies for clients worldwide in every conceivable sector
- John's first book, Strategic Customer Service, presents a proven, practical approach for leveraging the profitability of better customer relationships; his second book, Customer Experience 3.0, shows how ten types of technology including CRM, social media, gamification, online communities, video, speech analytics and chat can make customer experience proactive, preventive and engaging and how to gain CFO support for it
- M.B.A. degree, Harvard University Business School; B.S. degree in chemical engineering, Carnegie Mellon
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.