For those new to the estate tax, or those new to Form 706 itself, this extensive listing of assets, income, and an estate's overall value can be somewhat confusing. The good news for today's paralegals is that the sixteen various parts of Form 706 are actually easy to break down. Each of these different forms and schedules covers a different component of an estate's total worth, the tax due to the federal government by any named beneficiaries, and any other considerations that might expose income to federal taxation after the death of a client's loved one. Understanding each of these sixteen components will make it far easier for paralegals to navigate the estate tax and to sufficiently prepare an accurate, favorable Form 706 that will benefit their client and safeguard them from either underpaying their taxes or overpaying the federal government.
- Review the different components of Form 706.
- Learn how to sufficiently prepare an accurate, favorable Form 706.
- Determine a logical process for full documentation of the estate.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.