Make sure you have your bases covered.
Gain a thorough checklist of what is needed before you start administering an estate. From preliminary information to qualifications of an administrator or executor this checklist will prove helpful to you and your team. This white paper reviews several areas of estate administration including common corm probate testate estates, procedures for testate estate administration, contest of wills, intestate administration and special probate.
Barry Jones, J.D., LL.M.
Pettis, Barfield & Hester P.A.
- Shareholder in the Jackson, Mississippi office of Pettis, Barfield and Hester, P.A.
- Member of the firm’s trusts, estates and personal planning services team
- Concentrates his practice in the areas of state and federal taxation, including individual, nonprofit and business tax planning, estate and gift tax planning, compliance and tax controversy; business law, including general corporate, contracts, business entity formation, liquidation, merger, reorganization, acquisition and securities law exemptions; employee benefits, including qualified plans, nonqualified deferred compensation, stock option plans and welfare benefit plans; estate planning; estate administration; asset protection planning; and elder law
- Achieved the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Adjunct professor for Mississippi College School of Law
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of elder law, tax law and trusts and estates
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers in the areas of estate planning, elder law and business and corporate law
- Accredited Estate Planner by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Conducts regular seminars and webinars in his areas of practice
- J.D. degree and LL.M degree in taxation, Emory University School of Law; Certified Public Accountant
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.