For reasons of safety, security, and quality control, it’s important to know who is on your site and what they’re doing. For this reason, many employers are very careful about prequalifying contractors, making sure they have the equipment and expertise needed to perform contracted tasks safely, on-budget and on-schedule. If your contractor prequalification process stops at the company level, you may not have insight into and control over who is performing work on your site or on your behalf.
Download this free paper today for advice that will help you learn:
- Best practices to ensure your contractor employees are fully qualified
- How to support your suppliers to do the job right
- What benefits contractor prequalification can have on your worksite
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.